Members in Attendance:
Topics brought up for discussion and their resolution:
- Kindness Week Follow up- loved morning meeting and video, could possibly do it a different week prior to PTC and start clothing drive/donations earlier. Fundraiser-PTA only allowed to do one per year, need to verify (Katie Hart will look into last years) Possibly do Alta Hawk Pantry and have all the kids bring donations so they can see. SBOs can come collect during assembly. Meredith following up with Savers to see how much. Push Pantry before Spring Break
- PTA BOARD 2020-21
Mindi Nielsen-nominated for President, Cindy Boyer Seconded, Unanimous Yes
Katie Hart-nominated for Treasurer-Mindi Second, Unanimous yes
Chelsea Osborne-nominated for Secretary-Jamison Second, Unanimous yes
- Cindy Reaching out to Alta View Elementary to see about adding DLI board members for PTA next year.
- Teacher Appreciation Week-Karissa-Best Teachers in the World
-Karissa sent out link for sign ups
Monday-Take Off-Beverage Service
Tuesday-Ooh La La-pastries, café breakfast
Wednesday-Lunch-Mexican Fiesta. Room Moms will be contacted by Chelsea to come 30 minutes prior to give teachers time for lunch. Will be given option for poster or door decoration.
Thursday-Waffle Bar (Gluten Free option for Mrs. Johnson)
Friday-Back Home-American-Picnic Lunch
Katie/Mindi will put together gifts
Amy making flyers for students and teachers
- Leadership Convention-April 17 at Canyons Building and Convention May 14 (Katie, Cindy, Mindi, Amy)
- Battle of the Books-Lisa needs 4 or 5 volunteers, Mindi is a maybe. Will contact Lisa to post to Group Me as it gets closer.
- Magann- Altara’s 40thBirthday, will celebrate next school year with Back to School
Shout out as Benchmark Testing was awesome (Go 2ndGrade!)
DLI-no for ELP students, but tier 2 students yes.
Waiting on response from Biztown
- Amy-Spirit Night for Jersey Mikes, March 31. Will look into where for April Spirit Night
- Need to decide if we want to continue with Classic Skating, will put on next months agenda.
- Corner Canyon Peers coming April 30 to discuss Vaping with 5th