Attendees: Nicole Magann, Joyce Park, Jayne Eckholdt, Hollie Parry, Katie Atkinson, Cindy Boyer, Erika Brendle
- Minutes approve for December Meeting
- Nicole reviewed the Land Trust Budget
- We discussed the Safe Walking Routes.
- We asked for a flashing crosswalk light for the crosswalk NE of the school for the times when crossing guard is not there)
- We asked for a 2ndschool zone light or the light moved so that cars who exit onto 11000 E. from roads west of the light will know when the school zone lights are on.
- We discussed the problem with cars parking in the bus zone during pickups for regular school, kindergarten, and preschool. Nicole made a note to look into this problem.
- We approved and discussed the SNAP plan.
- We discussed a need for a new parent nominee for the open SCC position. Kara Wetzel was suggested as a nominee. Cindy Boyer will contact Kara and ask if she is willing to fill the spot.
- Teacher of the Year Nominations are due February 3. We will let the public know via Facebook and Instagram that they can find the form on the PTA Website or through the office.
- We talked about the Idle Free campaign. Cindy reported that it went well. She is working with the Idle-free school chair in Draper to get an Idle-Free kit for our school.