1. We have put in place counseling services for students in the 5th grade after our school was put into Sheltering Place last week. We have practiced Sheltering Place in our school with our students that the students were fine and we continued on with school as usual.
2. We discussed a student that is currently in the hospital.
3. We are working on attendance at our school and this week when Nicole checked our attendance we were at 96%.
4. Land Trust. Most of our $ goes to pay for our Intervention Aides. Our Land Trust goals are focused towards improvement of our school academically and match closely with CSIP goals.
Our goals are: Student growth in ELA and Math. 80% of K-2 students will be on benchmark by end of year. 70% of 3rd grade students will score proficient on Rise. 15% more 3, 4, and 5 graders will score proficient on Rise than in 2018.
5. SCC voted unanimously to approve the 2019-2020 Land Trust plan.